RE:

To: "'tllaz'" <tllaz@cros.net>,
Subject: RE:
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:53:23 -0800
www.eastwoodco.com has one for about that price.  Search for 'air mask' and
you'll find a few different models.

I thought I remembered someone making an HVLP setup that had a fresh air
system with it.  It seems like they both have similar needs -- a source of
fresh air 40 feet away and outside the smelly shop, some basic filtration,
etc. so it makes perfect sense to provide air to both the mask and the gun
from one machine.  It's also safe to assume that the mask and the gun will
often be used together.  I can't remember now who was selling it, or if I
just dreamed it.