Re: parts washer, inspection pit etc.

To: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>
Subject: Re: parts washer, inspection pit etc.
From: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:14:45 -0400 (EDT)
If there are building codes in your area, they will probably require the
pit to open and be sloped to grade, so that it could not fill with a
flammable material (gasoline), and so that someone working in the pit
would not be trapped in a situation where they need to climb to get out.
These regulations eliminate the (legal) possibility of a pit in most
homes.  Not such a bad regulation, really.

John