Re: Pink Gel Hand Cleaner?

To: DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: Pink Gel Hand Cleaner?
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:34:56 -0500
Lee, I've been using a product called "Fast Orange" by Permatex.  This stuff
is great.  Cleans the toughest grease and when done you smell like oranges!

> Years ago, I worked on a oil drilling rig, and got plenty dirty.  At the
> end of the shift, we cleaned up with a commercial hand cleaner.  I wish I
> knew what it was.
>
> This hand cleaner was a transparent pink gel (looked a little like red
> Jello), cleaned very well, had a nice smell, and left my hands soft, not
> dry!
>
> Anybody seen this stuff?  I get Goop and Go-Jo locally, and have seen the
> orange stuff, too.  But haven't seen this pink gel in 20 years...
>
>    Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
>    daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
>    http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/9/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108