Re: Window cleaners....

To: gerrybraz@voyager.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Window cleaners....
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 10:06:02 EDT
gerrybraz@voyager.net writes:

<<
 OK what is the best window cleaner for cutting that film that gets on the
 inside of your window from all of the vinyl evaporating? I've tried Sparkle,
 Windex and another of lesser known brands. I've even tried concocting my own
 brew with ammonia. There's got to be a good product out there
 somewhere,,,,what is it?  >>

I might suggest that you clean the windows with newspaper instead of paper
towels or cloth.  The newspaper is just slightly abrasive and really polishes
the glass.  It's an old detailer's trick that many show car owners use.

After you have the glass really clean, polish it with dry newspaper.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo lRV Sport