Re: HVLP Sprayers

To: "Eric J Petrevich/LRM" <inch@megageek.com>
Subject: Re: HVLP Sprayers
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:09:47 -0500
I'm a rank amateur painter. So far I have painted one fender, and two
trailer ramps.

Fender - borrowed HVLP gun , gravity feed (top cup). Minimal overspray, easy
to control, easy to see the work as you spray. Did this in a closed shop,
with no problem.

Ramps - sprayed these outside, conventional spray gun. Fogged up the whole
neighborhood, wasted a lot of paint.

Both my conventional guns were stolen last month. I'll replace them with an
HVLP el cheapo - probably the Harbor Freight one.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com
There are only two real sports in the world: bullfighting and auto racing.
Everything else is just a game."  -Ernest Hemingway

DFW Internet Service $9.95 /month, 1st month free, no setup charge
All 56K digital, no busy signals  over 200 N Texas cities
www.inoli.com or toll free  1-877-308-4665