Re: Gear Oil

To: "Aaron Bergman" <bergman@oldihc.org>
Subject: Re: Gear Oil
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:54:25 -0500
Don't know why you wouldn't be able to get 140-wt gear oil. Here in Texas
our warehouse sells it all the time.
We have 31 quarts in stock at the moment. You should be able to find it
locally.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com
There are only two real sports in the world: bullfighting and auto racing.
Everything else is just a game."  -Ernest Hemingway

DFW Internet Service $9.95 /month, 1st month free, no setup charge
All 56K digital, no busy signals  over 200 N Texas cities
www.inoli.com or toll free  1-877-308-4665