Re: harbour freight recall

To: "Matt Liggett" <mml@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: harbour freight recall
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:31:35 -0500
Haha   Good idea.   My shop has no windows, just a people door and an
overhead door. But I might plant some under the window unit a/c sticking out
of the back wall.

Along those lines, anybody else have any anti-theft ideas?   I'm currently
installing a 2-zone alarm system from Radio Shack, with door switch and
motion sensor, loud siren and beacon light.

May rig a heavy-duty  door bar. They came in through the people door, which
is steel with just a locking knob.  It now has a dead-bolt too.

   Thanks :)

Rex Burkheimer
J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com
There are only two real sports in the world: bullfighting and auto racing.
Everything else is just a game."  -Ernest Hemingway

DFW Internet Service $9.95 /month, 1st month free, no setup charge
All 56K digital, no busy signals  over 200 N Texas cities
www.inoli.com or toll free  1-877-308-4665