Re: Instant garages

To: Peter Schauss <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Instant garages
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:20:56 -0400
A friend of mine got one from Cover-It five years ago (NJ), and then got
another last year. You cannot tell which is the new one. He put down a
floor of inexpensive asphalt roofing shingles, ran fluorescent lights
from the frame, and treats them just like a regular garage. Go to
<http://www.cover-it-inc.com/>.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane