Re: Craftsman Quick Wrench/Bob Villa

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Craftsman Quick Wrench/Bob Villa
From: Steve Budde <super_racenut@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:54:30 PDT
Why the h-ll do they have a guy who used to show you how other people could
fix an old house (then suggest you upgrade somthing and spend more), selling
tools??  Especially when he is using them on a car!?!  I'm sorry but if I
see that guy using "pliers", no matter what new funky design they are, to
loosen a nut on that classic vette again....
Does anybody remember that movie with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder and the
"other" use for pliers?????   OUCH!!!!

Just my opinion, I could be wrong

Steve Budde
suepr_racenut@hotmail.com