Re: Tire changer at Harbor Freight

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire changer at Harbor Freight
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:12:20 -0500
I bought one, but have yet to use it. It's full-size, looks like it would do
the job on all but the most difficult ones.  For $50 it was worth a try, and
I wasn't disappointed when I took it outa the box My application is 13"
racing rubber, which should be easy.
It does require mounting to the shop floor with studs, or some other sturdy
base.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

 The Meek shall inherit the earth..
       ...after we're through with it.

DFW Internet Service $9.95 /month, 1st month free, no setup charge
All 56K digital, no busy signals  over 200 N Texas cities
www.inoli.com or toll free  1-877-308-4665