Re: Good workbench?

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good workbench?
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:19:39 -0500

Chris,

Before I'd lay down that Sears Card, I'd check with places like Graingers,
C&H Distributors (chdist.com) or Global Industrial equipment 1-800-645-1232
for their industrial benches.   MUCH more substantial with a variety of
risers drawer configurations, tops (even pretty maple butcher block)  I've
got 3 of these at my house and they are  heavy duty commercial jobs...  You
can also check with the used equipment dealers and pick them up very
reasonably... I paid $50.00 each for mine used   with one shelf across
bottom and 1 drawer  side and backsplash..

JMHO

john

Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com> on 07/28/99 01:36:12 PM

Please respond to Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>