RE: general wrench question

Subject: RE: general wrench question
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:40:50 -0700
Once again, from the 'bible'  (McMaster Carr)

1/4" drive 8 point 1/4" socket is P/N 5543A62 @$3.25

1/4" drive 4 point 1/4" socket is P/N 5543A13 @$3.15

they also have 6 point sockets in 1/2" drive up to 1 1/2", in regular and
deep and standard and impact.

And in 1" drive (man, that's a big socket) up to 3 1/8".

Mark Miller.