Re: shop

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shop
From: "Mordy Dunst" <mordyd@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 14:21:02 -0600
For used snap-on:

1) EBAY (u need to know what the stuff is worth--get an updated catalogue
and price list then bid to your hearts content).  I did this and got
used(but excellent) and NEW  stuff  at very reasonable prices.  What I have
found is that there are a lot of pawn shops who take in many tools but
somehow don't have the "walk-in" buisiness.   With the advent of EBAY they
have a national market with very cheap advertising.

2) bring cash to any pawn shop -let them know that your are a buyer of Snap
on and ask them to call you if any 'new' items are inventoried..  Pawn shops
don't deal in cheap tools typically. There sole goal is to make a clean
quick high percentage buck.

good luck