Re: transmission oil

To: JRMaster@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: transmission oil
From: LSAPEX@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:48:48 EDT
We run Red Line "Lightweight shockproof gear oil" in a SCCA E-Prod with
straight cut gears. Had the trans rebuilt this year after 4 years of racing,
runoffs etc. The trans and gears were in great shape.
BTW the car is sponsored by Red Line, and that is what they recommended.

Lester Seal
apexautoeng.com

<< Since I just had my straight cut rib case transmission rebuilt, I was
 wondering what oil racers have found to work best.  Right now I am using
 Redline 50 weight motor oil.  Suggestions?
 Thanks >>