Re: Abrasive Blaster

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Abrasive Blaster
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:34:28 -0400
At 07:48 PM 8/24/99 -0500, Bob wrote:

>Gil I have the HF table top cabinet thats red and has a Plexiglass top
>which is the door ( Sorry don't have the model number handy).
>It really stinks. The base does not hold enough media  to keep the pickup
>tube supplied. The light (neon) burned out after 15 minutes of use and
>media leaks out of every seam.
>In the time I've spent trying to make it usable I could  have built a
>better unit.
>I will say that this is one of the very few things I've bought from HF
>with  which I am not happy.

Gil,

   This is the cheaper unit that is currently on sale for $99 I think.  As
I said earlier, I've been extreamely happy with the larger model.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org