RE: HVLP spray gun

To: "'Art Pfenninger'" <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>,
Subject: RE: HVLP spray gun
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 00:00:42 -0400
that's twice somebody on the list mentioned using the harbor freight
'cheapie' gun.  are the guns really so similar in performance?  will I be
able to get the same finish from the central pneumatic gun as I would from
a binks, etc.?

I was under the impression that this is one place where you really want to
spend the extra cash, because it will show up in the results.  true?  or is
this like snap-on vs. craftsman ratchets--you _think_ it's better, but
performance is no different.

scott