RE: For emergency use only

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: RE: For emergency use only
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:21:58 -0500
I don't think I'd take a bath in the stuff, but acetone is the main
ingredient in nail polish remover. I use it frequently and have neither
lost any nor grown extra appendages. (Note: some of the new polish removers
are "acetone-free", and they don't work  well on nail polish either! Read
the label.)

Carol
San ANtonio