Re: natural gas fueled generators

To: jniolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: natural gas fueled generators
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:01:31 -0800
John,

Contact any place that specializes in "propane and propane accessories" -
a lot of them deal in conversions and can probably point you to somebody
to talk to (just beware that the WILL NOT just sell you the parts - there is
this whole mystique around natural gas/propane fired stuff...) - you might
also call your local gas company for the same advice (they LOVE
new customers...). Could it be that it's supposed to be powered on propane?
(they have different flow rates, and the motor might well be running on
the wrong fuel...).

There are a bunch of websites out there on this stuff - you can usually
hit up any of the major "wacko" Y2K sites to get started (and those are pretty
entertaining to boot....)