Re: Possible Workbench Deal

To: Mike Frerichs <frerichs@tconl.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible Workbench Deal
From: Dave Miles <davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 20:56:29 -0700
Mike,

Check out your local school districts.  They will often have
auctions where they sell old equipment.  I don't know how
close you are to Lincoln or Omaha, but they would probably
be your best bet.  Tables similar to these went in a lot of
ten for $100 total at a district sale here in Tucson.  The
buyer turned around and sold five for $25 apiece to others
at the sale and took home five.  They make great shop
tables, since very few things can destroy the tops.

Dave Miles
Tucson, AZ