Re: Household tools!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Household tools!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:56:05 -0800
If your French's lasts about 20 years per bottle like mine does, you can get
one of those cheapo plastic squeeze bottles for ketchup instead. It works
great for priming fuel lines - the nozzle fits right in the line. You do
need to put a gasket in the bottle, though.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org