Re: Stuck bolt

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck bolt
From: "L Smith" <als26@vol.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:07:10 -0800
Tim

My wife had a '94 Accord.  I was the unfortunate soul to be the the first to
replace the timing belt on it and my 90' Supra.  Both were stuck.  I ended
up putting a long cheater bar on a breaker bar and with the engine locked
with a screwdriver in the flywheel, broke the SOB loose.  It is right hand
threaded but they are VERY tight from the factory.

That bolt will turn what should be a 3 hour job into a 2 day ordeal.

Good luck, but it WILL come off.

Amos L. Smith

have