Re: Rechargeable Drill

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rechargeable Drill
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:16:56 -0800
Bob, it depends entirely on how smart the charger is.  I've owned both
kinds.  On the better ones, the charger is smart enough to 'float' once
the battery pack has reached full charge, and will ensure that the
batteries don't self-discharge.  On others, it will simply continue to
charge the batteries to death.

If there is a light that comes on to indicate full charge, it's probably
safe to leave the battery in the charger.  But, to be sure, RTFM.

Randall