Re: Impart is dead....long live molybdenum!

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: Impart is dead....long live molybdenum!
From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@surfree.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:13:19 -0500
Gerald,

One of my motorcycles calls for moly additive to be added to the final drive
gearbox.    I've had a difficult time finding either the additive or gear
oil with moly in it.   I've found that Kalgard makes gear oil but it's
difficult to find.   I finally found a dealer (located in Seattle) that has
the additive in 16oz containers and I just received it last week.    I
bought it from Moto International 206 297 3822 for $8.   The container has
the company name:   "Power Punch Products", PO box 46237, Seattle, WA 98146.
They may make additive for engine oils (if that is what you are looking for)
as well as the gear oil additive.

Bob