Re: Four posts in Canada

To: Steve Hammatt <shammatt@sos.net>
Subject: Re: Four posts in Canada
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:03:14 -0500
Steve Hammatt wrote:

> Trevor
> With a four poster, don't you still have a two car garage AND
> extra shop space on one side!! simple park the second car
> UNDER the car on the hoist....

  heheheh Good plan, but I really want to be able to
sleep three cars in there during the winters.

  Or, if I could sleep my summer cars vertically, I
could park inside during the winter and do a lot
less shovelling and wiping. ;>

  I have a double garage, and six cars. I have a shed
that I slipped on the side of the house, but I can't
use it for day to day car storage since I have to
go over the lawn to get there.

  Too many nice cars out there needing my caring
foster home.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca