Moly additives.....

To: "Vintage race (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Moly additives.....
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:35:10 -0500
Thanks to all who came up with sources for moly additives. I was interested
in additives for both engine and transmissions. I had previously purchased
Mr. Moly from Imparts. One of the list members did the obvious (which I
should have done!) and searched for Mr. Moly......guess what? www.mrmoly.com
not only do they have web site, they give a lot of information about their
range of products and even have provision for on line ordering in
less-than-case quantities.

Thanks to all..

BTW, I became a real believer when I had two different engine overheating
situations because of loss of coolant while using a moly additive. When I
tore the engines down for inspection, they looked like new. May be
superstition, but I use it in everything, even my lawn mowers.