Re: Nyloc nut source ?

To: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>, McVintage@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nyloc nut source ?
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:52:11 -0800
I once asked Orchard Supply Hardware what grade their Nyloc nuts
were and they're grade 2. Not the best for a lot of applications.
I also asked a local fastener supply house about getting better
quality nuts and I'm pretty sure they said that grade 5 was hard
to come by (or maybe it was not available). Grade 8 are easy to
get but pretty pricey.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge