Re: Shop inspection

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Shop inspection
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:15:32 -0500
Karl, this is the trap I always seem to fall into.  The home inspectors
know LESS about buildings than I do.  The reason I'm paying so much is that
the firm I hired it TOP NOTCH.  I was thinking about hiring experts for
each system, but the cost were way more than 4 times the price.
I've already done a pretty complete inspection.  All I found was post pole
beetles in the guest house.  Terminx should be able to take care of that.

I'm really looking for a "check list" that is out there.  The company I
hired will NOT work off a check list.  They feel that each house is
individual and needs to be checked that way.  They start from top to
bottom.

Thanks for the help.  Hopefully, in a few months, I'll be revisiting the
"shop lift" tread! 8>)

Inch

"Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net> on 02/29/2000 08:56:35 PM