Re: Eastwood

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eastwood
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:43:46 -0800
Found on the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection web
site :

The Eastwood Company, founded in 1978, is a mail order auto restoration
company located in Malvern, Chester County.
 The company mails about three million catalogs each year, including The
Auto Shop which is a catalogue partnership between
 Sears and Eastwood.
<<<

Sounds like just a joint marketing deal ...

Randall