Re: Flywheel onto crank, will it be OK?

To: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Flywheel onto crank, will it be OK?
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:38:36 -0600
Probably too late, but why not machine the spacer into the flywheel?
Also, is the whole flywheel 9.5 mm thick? If so, seems like normal clutch
cover stress would distort the flywheel every time you press the clutch
pedal.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden