Lifts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Lifts
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:49:27 -0700
  This may be a repeat but I didn't see it posted, I sent it
yesterday.  Sorry if it is a repeat.

   There have been discussions about 4post lifts on this list in the past
and I have been looking for a year or so.  I think I have talked and
corresponded with all the major manufacturers of 4 post lifts  in the last
few months and read all the posts from the list that I had saved up.  So I
bought one !

   Has anyone on this list purchased a lift from Lifts Unlimited ?  I am
getting the run around and stalled and stalled and .... I think it is time
to cut my losses and cancel the order and find another one.  If you bought
a lift what was your delivery time ? How did that compare to what they
initially said would be the delivery time ?

     Thanks,
        mike

p.s. if you are interested...The original ship delivery date was
mid-to-late week a full week ago.  That slippped to a delivery date of LAST
Friday and now I find out that their new shipped date is mid-next week for
a delivery the week after.

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/