Re: Hardwood Shop Floors

To: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardwood Shop Floors
From: David Cole <racrcole@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:35:44 -0500
At 11:12 AM 6/2/00 -0500, Elton Clark wrote:

>Does anyone know what the clear sealer is that I see on the concrete floors
>at places like Sam's or Walmart?  It must be Gawd-awful tough and reasonably
>cheap for Sam's to use it!

It is one coat of " Top Seal" followed be multiple coats of liquid floor
wax.  Both are made by Johnson Wax.  You can get it at janitorial supply
stores.  Looks very good when buffed, usually gets another coat of wax
every couple of weeks, but then must be stripped to bare floor a couple
times a year.

David Cole
ex-Wal-Mart store manager.