Re: Why didn't I think of that?

To: LBC286@aol.com
Subject: Re: Why didn't I think of that?
From: JGN <jgn@li.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:16:01 -0400 (EDT)
Those sticks are a pain in the #ss.  Put 'em in and get gunk sprayed all
over your fingers.

Then, they pop out whenever you don't need them to, spraying gunk all over
where it shouldn't be.  The stick simultaneously disappears from our
universe.

Some alternate reality has sticks materializing all over the place.  They
are cursing the bejeezus out of us.

John