Re: auto glue to use?

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: auto glue to use?
From: roger <rkorn@europa.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:53:18 -0700
My approach would be to find an inconspicuous spot and try tiny drops of
epoxy, cyanoacrylate ("Super Glue"), ABS plumbing cement,  and PVC plumbing
cement. The one that atacks the material the most is your best bet. Haven't
tried it, but there is a new ABS/PVC plumbing cement that might be worth a
try. BE SURE and protect any surfaces near the glue-joint with multi coats of
floor wax, covered with dried liquid Cheer. That will keep any squeeze-out
from causing appearance problems.

And the best of luck - let us know what worked.

Roger Korn