Re: Cooling Problem

To: "Mark Purtell" <purtell@students.uiuc.edu>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Cooling Problem
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:17:33 -0500
Mark,
Your thermostat is a little on the high side, I htink I would try a 180 or
185 unit, and have your radiator rodded out by a good radiator shop.
A lot of crud can build up in a radiator over 23 years, also pull your water
jacket plugs and make sure that there is not a extreem amount of sludge in
the water jackets.

Larry Zink