Re: vapor-barrier paint

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: vapor-barrier paint
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:52:40 -0500
I left the vapor-barrier paint thread hanging.  UPDATE:  I took the shellac
back to Home Depot because I found out there IS a water-cleanup vapor-barier
paint.  It is made by Glidden and is called, oddly enough, Ultra-Hide Vapor
Barrier.  Bought some at a local distributership when I found the that the
retail outfits don't stock it.  It was cheaper than the shellac-based stuff,
too.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green