Re: Welding Stainless with a torch

To: "Douglas Shook" <shook@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Welding Stainless with a torch
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:00:08 -0700
Find your local Eutectic dealer. I haven't had an occassion to use this
stuff for some time now, but could get it through most of the welding supply
houses. Don't know if the brand is still available. However, if they are
still around, they had various combination of fluxes and rods for welding
almost any metal. including Aluminum, stainless, etc.

Michael Singleton