Re: $^%&@% bandsaw piece of $#&^%@&@!!

To: rgibbs@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: $^%&@% bandsaw piece of $#&^%@&@!!
From: George P Dausch IV <gpd4@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:58:49 -0400
Eric,
Have just read the below FAQ, a lot of interesting stuff.  Anyway, I
fought the same problem for several years.  Then I found my blades were
about a 1/4" tall.  Bought some replacements that were about a 1/2" tall,
never had another problem.  Have since upgraded to a bigger industrial
saw.
GPD4

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.