Re: Garage Doors

To: JNiolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: Garage Doors
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:54:26 -0400
I don't have direct experience on doing this, but it seems to me that a chain
drive could more easily be adapted for a longer-than-usual length.  Just add
chain.  I know the chain could be slack, but I notice that my overhead door
opener, many years old and a chain drive, has continued to open my door for
years, slack notwithstanding.