Re: Design software

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: Design software
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:13:47 -0700
That is a good question!  I've been thinking about building new kitchen
cabinets myself.  I have no experience with any programs, but a search
on http://google.com turns up a bunch of stuff.  Here is one that looks
interesting: http://www.siskiyouproducts.com/

Hopefully someone out there may know something about this application
area.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle