Re: lathe question

To: Rex Burkheimer <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Re: lathe question
From: Kelley Mascher <mascher@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, you wrote Logan and I read South Bend. Hmm....

I think the mechanism is the same. And "How to
Run A Lathe" is still worthwhile.

Fortunately, you have an additional resource. Scott
Logan supplies a lot of parts and information for
the lathes his grandfather built. He has this web
site, http://www.loganact.com/dir.htm . He also
runs Logan Acuator, a real company.

Cheers,

Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher@u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA