RE: Multi-table?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Multi-table?
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:20:36 -0400
I see that these are the same thing that I run into.  What I'm looking for
is not a typical router table.  It's not a milling machine either (although
it's close to one).

The version that I'm looking for is like a milling machine except that the
"router is mounted horizontally.  The piece gets mounted to the table.  The
table then moves left and right/up and down perpendicular to the router
face.

The guy who had it said that it was a "good" model and that is cost about
$500 (less the router)

Thanks again for you help and time.

Is there a "woodshop" list I can ask this to?

Inch

Eric Petrevich - CLP
Relavis Corporation | 212-817-4034
mailto:epetrevich@relavis.com
----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Relavis on 10/02/00 02:15 PM -----

                    Randall Young

                    <ryoung@NAVCO        To:     "'epetrevich@relavis.com'"

                    MTECH.COM>           <epetrevich@relavis.com>

                                         cc:

                    10/02/00             Subject:     RE: Multi-table?

                    02:02 PM

Inch :

Are you talking about http://www.woodsmithstore.com/routercabinet.html ?
Or something like http://www.porta-nails.com/univroutertable.html ?
http://www.shopsmith.com/catalog/routingmortising1.htm ?

FWIW, I also found a Cincinnati Horizontal Mill (with vertical mill
attachment)
for sale used for only $4000 <g>

Randall