x10, interesting, but drifting off topic (proposed solutions

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: x10, interesting, but drifting off topic (proposed solutions
From: Richard Welty <rwelty@suespammers.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:14:53 -0400
the x10 stuff is very interesting; i've been reading it and have started
acquiring bits and pieces.

i'd like to ask a lot of questions, but it appears to me that further
discussion would drift further and further away from the charter of this list.

there are some easy solutions:

0) mark declares that x10 discussion is on charter, so it continues here

1) does an x10 mailing list already exist? if so, could someone please post
info?

2) failing 0 & 1, would an x10 list be a good idea (i think so)? options
are as follows:

     a) x10-users is spun off on autox.team.net (up to mark, he may not
want to)

     b) x10-users starts up on digest.net (my server, i'll be happy to do it.)

comments? thoughts? opinions?

richard
--
Richard Welty                 rwelty@suespammers.org
Any type of UBE (Unsolicited Bulk EMail) to this account