RE: x10, interesting, but drifting off topic (proposed solutions inside)

To: rwelty@suespammers.org
Subject: RE: x10, interesting, but drifting off topic (proposed solutions inside)
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:18:03 -0500
>2) failing 0 & 1, would an x10 list be a good idea (i think so)?

There is a "home automation" news group, of which about 95% of the
discussion is about X10:  comp.home.automation

It's really pretty good, as news groups go, and lots of technical info is
there.  There are quite a few home automation sites on the web; I have many
bookmarked at home (I'm not there now).  Let me know if you want the list.

   Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
   daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
   '74 TR6  '88 XJ6                         http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191