Re: air dryers 101

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air dryers 101
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:11:36 -0700
I am using the same TIP TOOLS type of plumbing set-up in my shop.  I also
use a moisture filter like TIP sells before the manifold that feeds several
different hoses.   I ran 3/4" pipe with a water filter with 1/2" input and
output.  I like the very dry air both for my air tools and painting.  I also
use the final moisture trap at my spray gun.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside

Arcata, California