Re: trailer hardware

To: JNiolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailer hardware
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:05:39 -0700
They do make gate hinges which allow you to lift the gate off the post.
For an example go to "www.mcmaster.com" and search for "liftoff hinges".
These may be overkill for what you want though. If you can thing of the
different names for what you're looking for I'll bet you can find it at
McMaster-Carr.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge