Re: Gasket and Gasket-less Sealers - Summary

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gasket and Gasket-less Sealers - Summary
From: MDunst/Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:36:16 -0500 (EST)
For those interested... in head gasketing sealants.

I have been making Head Gaskets (solid copper) for several years now... I have
looked at MANY alternatives in sealants.  From Hylomar, Yammabond, RTV (spray
and tube), Copper spray, Aviation Gasket Sealer by Permatex....  Bottom line I
tested many.

I now MAKE my own sealant for this application.  It comes in a spray can and
has been track tested for two years now.   If interested let me know.

Mordy Dunst
www.headgasket.com
gasket.works@gte.net