Re: Space heaters

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Space heaters
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:28:50 -0600
I am using one of these to heat my 1000 sf shop. It radiates heat, so it
doesn't warm the air as quickly as my 55-gal drum wood-burner, but it takes
the chill off in about 30 minutes, and I turn it off after about 2 hours.
If a Blue Norther is blowing in, I fire up the wood-burner.
   This is a steel building, half-ass insulated, in about the same temp
range. I think it was worth the money.

I also recommend you crack the door open while you use it.  I slide the
overhead door up about 4".

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX    rex@wmautomotive.com
"If the Democrats had wanted Gore to be president, they should have voted
for impeachment."