Re: DIY Natural Gas Appliances

To: "Dave Williams" <dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us>,
Subject: Re: DIY Natural Gas Appliances
From: "TONY CLARK" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:40:40 -0600
Dave clarified:

>  Let's not get carried away here.  An unvented gas heater isn't going to
> up and kill you.  There's one in my living room and one in the bathroom,
> and both of them are on right now.  My house was built in 1940, and most
> of the houses in the neighborhood still have the original systems.

Born, reared and went to college living in unvented gas heated homes and
boarding houses . . . we used some common sense in monitoring flame
efficiency and we kept some ventilation circulation so we seem to have
survived.   Of course, we now know better and wouldn't dare take the risk.

Tony_____@Sherman.Texas