New "manta" while doing Home Improvements.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: New "manta" while doing Home Improvements.
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:08:00 -0500
-> My only choice, was the good ole chainsaw!  I must say, that you
-> really haven't done a "home improvement project" until you've cut
-> through timbers and walls with a chain saw!  8>)

 I used a chain saw to level off the 4x4s I set in concrete to support
my shed.  Not as dramatic as cutting through a wall, though.

 I *did* cut through a wall with my 4" Black & Decker angle grinder.  My
Dad wanted a door in the back of his workshop, which is a steel pole
barn.  It took me about ten minutes to follow the chalk marks and make a
hole for the door.

 Handy hint:  don't forget your ear muffs...