Re: Parts on-line

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts on-line
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:29:12 -0600
Tim
    I don't know if you are aware, but the big guys in online parts sales
are only brokers, who contract with distributors like us to fulfill orders.
If you place an order for 6 items, they may ship from 6 different places in
the country (or continent), with shipping charges from each.  Choice of
shipper is based on price alone at this time.

Great post, Tim, thanks.

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Marketing Director
WM Automotive Whse., Fort Worth TX